Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Lesson 13: More Than The Sands of the Sea

2nd day back to work...oh summer where did you go??!! :) Needless to say, everything was very busy today. Lots of meetings and standing in the middle of my classroom wondering where to put everything and where to start...

In the middle of this hectic day, my mind was filled with thoughts of Julia. "It's 9:00. She is getting ready to take a nap"....."Waking up from a nap...she is probably eating a snack now"....."I hope she did ok when Tim left her this morning..." and on and on and on.

It truly is impossible to go through a day away from Julia, busy as it may be, and not be consumed with thoughts of her. I am constantly thinking of her...I even caught myself looking at pictures of her on my phone today during our faculty meeting! This whole scenario makes me think of this wonderful passage...

"How precious are your thoughts concerning me O God! How vast is the sum of them! Were I to count them, they would outnumber the grains of sand." Psalm 139:17-18

He thinks of me more than I could possibly think of my sweet girl. What a thought...more than the sands of the sea.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sweet Em! Miss seeing you but love your blog!
Olina